Questa utility permette di intervenire manualmente sui parametri di funzionamento delle schede video EVGA basate su GPU NVIDIA GeForce delle serie 6, 7, 8, 9, 200 e 400.
Queste le note fornite dal produttore:
- Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
- Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
- Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU’s
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
- Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
- Windows XP32/64 or Vista32/64
- EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or GTX 200 series graphics card
- Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
Queste le note fornite a corredo con la versione più recente:
Updated “Adjust Voltage” section – Includes new feature:
- EVGA K-Boost – This feature will allow you to “lock” GTX 600 series cards to Boost Clock/Voltage, even in 2D mode. Some important notes about this new feature:
- If using SLI, please disable SLI prior to enabling this feature, you can re-enable SLI once system is rebooted.
- Please disable EVGA K-Boost before reinstalling, or uninstalling the NVIDIA driver.