Utility che permette di monitorare la temperatura di funzionamento di ciascun Core nelle cpu Intel della serie Core, oltre che in quelle AMD Athlon e Phenom.
Di seguito le note fornite a corredo di questa nuova versione:
– Fix: Incorrect clock speeds reported on some systems.
– Fix: At startup Core Temp shows 0 (?) or 21 (?) on AMD K8 series.
– Fix: Turion MK series recognition was wrong.
– Fix: Properly detect Atom and Core i7 engineering samples.
– Fix: Tri-Core AMD CPUs incorrectly shown as having only 2 cores and 2 threads in 64bit Core Temp binary.
– Fix: System tray text was off center.
– Fix: Penryn (mobile Core 2) processors reported as having 85C TjMax instead of 90C.
– Fix: Settings window would open centered, and sometimes out of the desktop area.
– Fix: System tray icon very small in Windows 2000/XP/2003.
– Fix: AMD Athlon X2 4x50e series detected as 3x50e.
– Fix: Using a negative offset on AMD systems results in “42949672xx°C” being displayed.
– Fix: Add support for Mobile Athlon 64 X2 TK-xx series and Turion 64 MK-xx series.
– Fix: Workaround added for when Core Temp fails to find supported CPUs on Phenom based systems.
– Fix: PROCHOT signal from Intel CPUs was not picked up correctly.
– Fix: Core Temp would start out of the desktop area, and the main Window couldn’t be seen/accessed.
– Fix: False overheating warning on AMD systems.
– Fix: False readings of over 200C° on AMD systems.
– Fix: High/low temperatures would be reversed when “Show distance to TjMax” was enabled.
– Fix: Clicking “Defaults” button in settings would enable logging when it should be disabled by default.
– Fix: 23xx and 83xx series AMD Opterons recognized as 83xx and 23xx respectively.
– Fix: System tray icons appear incorrectly on AMD K10 and newer CPUs.
– Fix: “Show highest temp of each CPU” systemtray icon configuration sometimes reports duplicate readings.
– Fix: G15 applet did not work after resuming from Sleep/Suspend.
– Add: Completely new code for processor speed detection.
– Add: A comprehensive processor information window (F3 or Tools –> System information).
– Add: Thermal protection mechanism. (Look at Options menu, changed from 0.99.5.20 beta)
– Add: Support for the latest AMD and Intel CPUs.
– Add: Mini mode for GUI. (Double click anywhere to switch between modes)
– Add: Per core temperature offset adjustment. (Look at Options menu)
– Add: Screenshots are now taken in the lossless but very compact PNG format.
– Add: User defined text colors for main Window. (Options –> Settings)
– Add: Show high/low temperatures. (Press F6 or the Tools menu to reset values)
– Add: On/Off switch for G15 applet in Tools menu.
– Add: Running several instances of Core Temp is now possible (enable in Settings).
– Change: Temp turns Orange when temperature is over TControl, and Red when CPU is thottling/critical.
– Change: Reorganized menu.
– Change: TjMax for mobile Atom processors changed to 90C.
– Change: “Lion” codename for AMD Turion was changed to “Griffin”.
– Change: Completely dropped support for older Windows NT OS, Windows XP or up is required.
(For Windows 2000: download GDIPlus.dll here http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?gdiplus)